|User(s)||The Piraka (formerly)|
The Toa Inika (formerly)
Toa Jovan (formerly)
|Status||Not in use|
The prototypes for the launchers were created by the Nynrah Ghosts, but were stolen by Nidhiki and Krekka on orders of "The Shadowed One". Nidhiki wanted to hide them and come back for them later, but Krekka forced him to bring them back.
When the Piraka arrived on Voya Nui, Avak used pieces of the Toa Canisters they came in to create several Zamor Launchers. The Piraka loaded them with Zamor Spheres filled with Antidermis, which they use to enslave the Matoran of Voya Nui. One of the launchers was stolen by Garan and Kazi when Avak was distracted by Velika, and after studying it, Balta created more for the Matoran and Toa.
Zamor launchers were released inside the Piraka and Toa Inika sets. They shot the spheres by pushing them out of the weapon. The Toa Inika's launchers had barrel-like magazines on top that could hold four spheres for rapid fire functions as opposed the the Piraka's single shot.
- The Toa Inika (Lost when they became Toa Mahri)
- The Piraka (Lost when mutated)
- Jovan (Used a very early version)
- Protodax (Gained it from a being who attempted to claim the Ignika )
- Voya Nui Resistance Team (Used them to free the Toa Nuva)
- The prototype Thornax Launchers for the early 2009 Glatorian were, in set form, Zamor Launchers
|Piraka Tools (v|e)|
|Lava Launcher / Claw • Water Harpoon / Circular Saw • Three-Blade Scissor / Tongs • Seismic Pickaxe / Jackhammer|
Buzzsaw / Drill • Ice Gun / Ice Peg • Spear of Fusion • Zamor Launchers