- —Gali Nuva's narration, Toa Nuva Blog
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Blue|
Secondary: Various shades of blue
|Associated Location(s)||Ga-Metru, Ga-Wahi, Ga-Koro (all formerly)|
Water was a main element in the Matoran Universe. This element was used by Toa and Turaga of Water and Ga-Matoran. Toa of Water had almost perfect control of the element. The element gave Ga-Matoran the ability to stay under water much longer than other Matoran. Turaga abilities were somewhere in the middle.
- Creating water.
- Manipulating water.
- Absorbing water.
- Sensing moisture in the air.
- Setting a delayed reaction of water. - Toa Nuva-exclusive
- Unleashing a Water Nova Blast. - Toa-exclusive
- Resistance to corrosive waters.
- "Possessing" water. - Element Lord-exclusive
- Added agility underwater and greater lung capacity come with this power.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Air, it can be used to create a storm or water cyclone.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Fire, it can be used to create steam.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Earth, it could be used to create mud.
- When combined with any other five different Elements, it creates a Protodermis cage around the target that is only breakable by a second union of the six Elements.
These beings were wielders of the Element of Water:
- Ga-Matoran - Inaccessable
- Toa of Water
- Skakdi of Water - only when used with another Skakdi
- The Element Lord of Water
These locations were affiliated with the Element of Water:
- Aqua Magna
- The Cavern of Water
- Ga-Metru - Formerly; now abandoned.
- Ga-Wahi - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- All Toa, Matoran, and Turaga of Water were female.
- Toa of Water were unable to control Energized Protodermis.
|Elements and Powers (v|e)|
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma • Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand|
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum • Rahkshi Powers|