Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Group||Order of Mata Nui|
|Mask||Great Mask of Charisma|
|Colors||Dark red, Dark blue, Silver|
|Occupation||Order of Mata Nui Agent|
|Tools||Shield, Nynrah Ghostblasters|
Trinuma was a nine-foot-tall Order of Mata Nui member.
Many years ago Trinuma joined the Order of Mata Nui.
Much later, while on a mission with Botar, they were ambushed by Makuta Icarax, who became suspicious after noticing the pair. He witnessed Icarax crush and kill Botar somewhere near the Tren Krom Peninsula. He was to give weapons to Brutaka's team, before they went to free Miserix. He managed to escape Icarax and reported back to Daxia.
When he found Vezon locked in a cell, he released him, gave him a dagger and went to Destral, informing Vezon that his task was to betray the Order. After this he returned to Daxia. When Teridax destroyed the island Trinuma managed to escape to Stelt and contacted Kopaka from there.
After Teridax died, Trinuma exited the Matoran Universe and began life on Spherus Magna.
- Trinuma was a combiner set, made of Gali Mistika, Tahu Mistika, and Onua Mistika.
- The special web code "BIONICLEBUILD" was distributed in the July-August 2008 issue of LEGO BrickMaster Magazine. When entered in the Kanoka Club or on the LEGO Club website, it yields the instructions for the Trinuma combiner.
- The combiner was made from the Tahu, Gali, and Onua Mistika sets and featured two Nynrah Ghost Blasters mounted on its back.
- Trinuma had two Nynrah Ghostblasters on his back and had what appears to be twin cannons mounted on his right arm.
- In The Kingdom, Trinuma escorted Takanuva to his Turaga counterpart.
|Order of Mata Nui (v|e)|