Pohatu using his Stone powers
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Brown, yellow, |
Secondary: Tan, black, gunmetal, golden brown, orange-brown, dull orange
|Associated Location(s)||Po-Metru, Po-Wahi, Po-Koro|
- Creating stone (pillars, walls, objects, mountains, boulders, etc.).
- Manipulation of stone.
- Absorbing stone.
- Destroying stone.
- Setting a delayed stone reaction (Toa Nuva-exclusive).
- Unleashing a Stone Nova Blast.
- "Possessing" stone. - Element Lord-exclusive
- Incredible strength also came with this Element.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Fire, it can be used to create lava. It could also create glass when combined with Fire after being reduced to sand by Air.
- When combined with the Elemental Power Air it could create a sand cyclone.
- When combined with any other five different Elements, it creates a Protodermis cage around the target that is only breakable by a second union of the six Elements.
These beings were wielders of the Element of Stone:
- Po-Matoran - Inaccessible
- Toa of Stone
- Skakdi of Stone - when in combination with another
- Guardian - Rhotuka spinner power
- Turaga of Stone - Weakened
- The Element Lord of Rock
These locations were affiliated with the Element of Stone:
- The White Quartz Mountains
- The Black Spike Mountains
- The Cavern of Rock
- Po-Metru - Formerly; now abandoned.
- Po-Wahi - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- The desert region of Okoto
- The power of Stone could not effect terrain, clay, soil, or sand.
- All Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of Stone were male.
|Elements and Powers (v|e)|
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma • Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand|
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum • Rahkshi Powers|