Kohrak-Kal's Sound powers destroying it
|Associated Color(s)||Grey and Black|
|Associated Location(s)||Quiet Regions|
Sonics was an Elemental Power relating to sound within the Matoran Universe. This element was used by Toa and Turaga of Sonics, and De-Matoran. Toa of Sonics had almost perfect control of the element. The element gave Matoran an acute sense of hearing. Turaga abilities were somewhere in the middle.
- Creating soundwaves.
- Using sonic waves to disrupt a structure's integrity.
- Absorbing or manipulating sound waves, which can create a field of silence.
- Unleashing a Sonic Nova Blast (Toa Exclusive)
- Shaking apart a target into dust.
- Sonar-based sensing.
- Acute sense of hearing.
- Creating a sonic barrier.
- Unleashing a sonic boom.
- Imitating sounds.
- Kohrak-Kal - (Formerly; destroyed)
- Most Makuta
- Takutanuva - (Formerly, now unmerged)
- A Lohrak mutated by the Visorak
- The Sonic Entity
- All De-Matoran - Inaccessable
- Any Skakdi of Sonics - Usable only when in conjunction with another Skakdi
- Toa of Sonics
- Any Turaga of Sonics
- All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Sonics were male.
- Due to their acute sense of hearing, Toa of Sonics were vulnerable to their own power.
|Elements and Powers (v|e)|
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma • Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand|
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum • Rahkshi Powers|