|Associated Color(s)||Green, blue|
|Associated Location(s)||Tesara, Bota Magna|
Plantlife or Jungle was an Elemental Power based on botany and the life-force of plants. Users had the power to manipulate the movement and growth of plants.
- Creating plantlife.
- Changing the form of plants.
- Controlling plantlife.
- Absorbing plantlife.
- Unleashing a Plantlife Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive).
- "Possessing" plantlife. - Element Lord-exclusive
- Accelerating the growing speed of plantlife.
- Control over air created by plantlife (2015 reboot only).
- Kraata and Rahkshi of Plant Control
- Most Makuta
- Takutanuva - Formerly; now unmerged
- All Toa of Plantlife
- Bo-Matoran - Inaccessable
- Any Turaga of Plantlife
- Any Skakdi of Plantlife - Only when used with another Skakdi.
- The Element Lord of Jungle
- Lewa (2015)
These locations were associated with the Element of Plantlife/Jungle:
- All Matoran, Toa and Turaga of Plant Life were male.
- Lewa (2015) is seen controlling green algae, a phylum with disputed plant status, in Trials of the Toa.
|Elements and Powers (v|e)|
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma • Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand|
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum • Rahkshi Powers|