|Power||Fires spheres of light|
|User(s)||Toa Nuva Phantoka, Jetrax T6, Axalara T9, Rockoh T3, "Toa" Ignika (formerly), Skyfighter, Takanuva (formerly), Spiriah (formerly), Swamp Strider|
Midak Skyblasters are blasters that were used by the Toa Nuva and Toa Ignika. The weapon draws light from the air and fires it as a solid sphere, which was especially effective against the Makuta during the final battle at Karda Nui.
The Toa Nuva had to be careful when using them, as the blasters were powered by the Light of Karda Nui, and overuse of them would result in Karda Nui being plunged into darkness. Lewa's blaster was powered by Tanma's natural ability to power weapons when linked to a Toa.
- Toa Lewa Nuva
- Toa Pohatu Nuva
- Toa Kopaka Nuva
- Toa Ignika Formerly; lost when body sacrificed
- Makuta Spiriah Formerly; lost when absorbed into Miserix
- Toa Takanuva Discarded
- Rockoh T3
- Jetrax T6 Used 3
- Axalara T9 Used 2
- Skyfighter Adapted to fire Shadow
- Swamp Strider Used a heavily-armed prototype version
In Set FormEdit
The Midak Skyblasters shot silver Zamor spheres flung by a three-spoked wheel and a spring-loaded barrel. Four spheres could be loaded at a time.
- The Midak Skyblaster was named after an eccentric Onu-Matoran who befriended Pohatu, who was always reving about the power of light, called Midak and was called a Skyblaster because of how Lewa had always wanted a weapon to be called a Skyblaster.
- The prototype version of this weapon looked like multi-barreled Zamor Launcher.
- Zamor Spheres can also be launched from Midak Skyblasters.