|Mask of Illusions|
|Power(s)||Let user cast illusions and shapeshift|
|Kanoka||Reconstitutes At Random; Weaken|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Matoran/Toa/Turaga Matau|
- "The Toa of Air triggered the power of Mask of Illusion, transforming himself into a duplicate of a Vahki Rorzakh. [...] Once the shapeshifting was done, he stepped boldly out to face the oncoming order enforcers."
- —Narration, BIONICLE Adventures 7: Web of the Visorak
The Mahiki was the Mask of Illusion. The Great Mahiki gave its user the power to shapeshift, but did not let them copy the powers of the being they tranformed into. The Noble Mahiki did not allow the user to shapeshift, but only let them project illusions. Elda, Arthron and Rode could see through the usage of a Mahiki.
- Great: Toa Matau used his Mahiki to shapeshift into a Vahki for disguise in BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui.
- Noble: Kopaka used a Noble Mahiki to create several illusions of himself to confuse a Muaka in the Mata Nui Online Game.
- Toa Metru Matau - Formerly; briefly lost when he became a Toa Hordika; transformed into its Noble version when he became a Turaga.
- Turaga Vakama - Formerly secondary mask; destroyed with Ta-Koro.
- Turaga Nokama - Secondary mask
- Turaga Whenua - Secondary mask
- Turaga Onewa - Secondary mask
- Turaga Matau - Primary mask
- Turaga Nuju - Secondary mask
- The Toa Mata - Formerly secondary masks; lost when they became Toa Nuva, now with the Turaga.
|Kanohi • Krana • Kanohi Nuva • Krana-Kal • Kraata • Kanoka • Rhotuka • Zamor Spheres • Squids • Golden Armor|