|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Gunmetal Grey|
- Increasing and/or decreasing magnetism.
- Manipulating magnetism to achieve flight.
- Shooting beams of magnetic energy.
- Manipulating metal via Magnetism.
- Unleashing a Magnetism Nova Blast. - (Toa-exclusive)
Beings other than Toa cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. It has also been confirmed that as long as each wields a different element, any six Toa can create a Protodermic cage.
These beings were wielders of the Element of Magnetism:
- Gahlok-Kal - Formerly
- Kraata and Rahkshi of Magnetism
- Most Makuta
- Takutanuva - Formerly
- Fa-Matoran - Inaccessable
- Toa of Magnetism
- Jovan - weakened after becoming a Turaga
- Turaga of Magnetism
- Skakdi of Magnetism - only when used with another Skakdi
- All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Magnetism are male.
- Most Toa of Magnetism were killed by the Makuta because their powers would pose a threat to them.
|Elements and Powers (v|e)|
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma • Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand|
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum • Rahkshi Powers|