|Colors||Dark Blue, White, Silver|
|Tools||Staff, Claw, Kanoka Launcher|
- “Smash him?”
- "He’s up there, You’re down here."
- "He’s not up there. Did he run away?”
- “No, but why don’t you?”
- “Because I like it here."
- —Nidhiki to Krekka, Birth of A Dark Hunter
HistoryOriginally living on the island of Stelt, Krekka left after a run-in with a representative of the Brotherhood of Makuta, which resulted in him losing one eye. This representative turned out to be Gorast. He traveled from island to island and eventually was recruited by the Dark Hunters. He was soon paired with the more-intelligent Nidhiki.
On their last mission, Nidhiki and Krekka kidnapped Toa Lhikan and tried to stop the Toa Metru from finding the six Great Kanoka Disks. Nidhiki blackmailed one of the Matoran, Ahkmou, into helping him get the Great Disks, but this failed as the Toa Metru were able to get to them first. Later, Krekka and Nidhiki ambushed the Toa. In the end, Teridax faced the Toa and absorbed the two Dark Hunters (including Nivawk) into his body to increase his power, killing them.
Because he died in this fashion, Krekka couldn't be revived on the Red Star.
Personality and Traits
Krekka was unintelligent, but made up for his stupidity with sheer brute strength which was his greatest attribute. He excelled in combat, and was smart enough to leave the planning to those who knew what they were doing. His trainer, Nidhiki, was extremely annoyed with him, and was reluctantly teamed up with him during the mission to sabotage Zamor spheres.
Krekka could fire energy nets. He also had a shoulder-mounted Kanoka Disk Launcher.
- Krekka was released as a titan set along with Nidhiki and Turaga Dume & Nivawk in summer 2004.
- His structure was pretty complicated. His upper body can be turned from the other side to another with a little gear in his back. There was also a lever, which made a Kanoka launcher pop up to Krekka's shoulder when pushed down.
- Krekka's disk code was 338.
- Krekka's set number was 8623.
- Krekka had 203 pieces.
|Dark Hunters (v|e)|
|Leader: "The Shadowed One"