Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- —Narration, The Dweller Report
|Mask of Regeneration|
|Power(s)||Let user regrow inorganic substances|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Matoran/Toa/Turaga Dume|
The Kanohi Kiril was the Mask of Regeneration. It gave its user the power to repair damage to inorganic objects within their range of vision. The only difference between the Great and Noble Kirils was that the amount the Noble Kiril could regrow was smaller. Neither versions of the Kiril could heal organic damage; only the Great Kiril could regenerate Protosteel.
- Noble: According to BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated, Turaga Dume used his Kiril to begin reconstructing Metru Nui while the Matoran were on Mata Nui.
- Turaga Dume
- Makuta Teridax - Formerly; abandoned when he stopped masquerading as Turaga Dume.
- A past hero Toa Hagah Norik honored with his mask
- Dekar - Formerly; lost when the Kanohi Ignika changed him into the second Hydraxon.
- Matoran Dume - Formerly, transformed into its Great version when he became a Toa.
- While Norik wore a Kanohi in the shape of a Noble Kiril, it was actually a Great Pehkui.
- The Tower of Toa's gateway was designed in the shape of a Noble Kiril.