|Associated Color(s)||gunmetal grey, burnt orange|
Iron was a versatile, blanket-term Elemental Power involving raw metals in the Matoran Universe and Spherus Magna. It was one of the rarer elements, used very infrequently by Toa, Turaga, and Matoran.
All users of this element were passively more durable, and had far greater physical endurance than other beings.
- Creating any type of metal
- Manipulating any type of metal
- Manipulating metallic protodermis
- Absorbing any type of metal
- Unleashing an Iron Nova Blast (Toa exclusive)
With all wielding different elements, six Toa could combine their powers to create a Protodermis cage, capable of sealing away powerful beings, such as the likes of Makuta Teridax, or the Bahrag Queens. Freeing trapped entities required a shard of the prison to be charged with the same elemental powers used to construct it. 
Beings other than Toa could not combine their powers at all, making them the only ones able to do so.
- Fe-Matoran - Inaccessible
- Toa of Iron; Most deceased
- Turaga - Limited
- Skakdi of Iron - Only when used with another Skakdi
- All Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of Iron were male.
- Nearly all Toa of Iron were eliminated by the Brotherhood of Makuta, as the elemental power of iron could be used to tear open a Makuta's armour, causing their antidermis to dissipate.
|Elements and Powers (v|e)|
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma • Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand|
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum • Rahkshi Powers|