Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- —Narration, BIONICLE Adventures 5: Voyage of Fear
|Mask of Concealment|
|Power(s)||Let user turn invisible but still cast a shadow|
|Kanoka||Contraction; Enlargement; Freezing|
The Kanohi Huna was the Mask of Concealment. While in its Great form, it gave its user the power to turn completely invisible and grant them visual indetectability, but they still cast a shadow. The only difference between its Great and Noble forms was that the Noble form had a shorter duration of power, unlike the Great, which could last longer. A Huna-wearer could only be detected by someone seeing their shadow or the usage of an Arthron, Elda or Rode.
- Great: In BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui, Vakama used his Huna Metru to shroud himself in invisibility to avoid having Makuta Teridax see him.
- Noble: Turaga Vakama used his Huna to drive the Rahi Nui into a rage and trick it into running into a wall in BIONICLE Chronicles 4: Tales of the Masks.
Worn During Transformation
- Vakama - As a primary mask; it changed from Powerless to Great in becoming a Toa Metru, briefly mutated into a Kanohi Hordika, and then changed from Great to Noble in becoming a Turaga
Aside from Vakama, the Huna was also worn by the following characters in its Noble form:
- Nokama - Secondary mask
- Matau - Secondary mask
- Onewa - Secondary mask
- Whenua - Secondary mask
- Nuju - Secondary mask
- The Toa Mata - Formerly secondary masks; lost when they became Toa Nuva, now with the Turaga.
- Tehutti - Formerly on Metru Nui; replaced with a Kakama on Mata Nui.
- Various Rahi - Formerly; all now uninfected.
The Noble Huna was first released in orange in 2001, as part of the Turaga Vakama set. It was also released in the other colors of the Turaga: light blue, tan, dark grey, lime green and light grey, so the other Turaga could wear it. It was also released in the Muaka and Kane-Ra set in the color black, meant to represent an Infected Mask. It was also released in black-and-silver with the Tehutti set of 2004.
The Great Huna was first released in Vakama's Toa form set in 2004, and was also seen on his Toa Disk. It was later seen in 2005 as the Great Huna Hordika in Vakama's Toa Hordika form set. In 2006, the 2004 version was re-released with Balta, and later with Sarda in the following year; additionally, two dark green Great Huna Hordika were included as leg armor for Karzahni.
|Kanohi • Krana • Kanohi Nuva • Krana-Kal • Kraata • Kanoka • Rhotuka • Zamor Spheres • Squids • Golden Armor|