|Mask of Concealment|
|Power(s)||Let user turn invisible but still cast a shadow|
|Kanoka||Shrink; Enlarge; Freeze|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Matoran/Toa/Turaga Vakama|
- "The problem with invisibility, [Vakama] had discovered, was that he could not see himself either. It was no easy trick to run when he couldn't see his feet."
- —Narration, BIONICLE Adventures 5: Voyage of Fear
The Kanohi Huna was the Mask of Concealment. The Great Huna gave its user the power to turn completely invisible, but they still cast a shadow. The only difference between the Great and the Noble Huna was that the Noble Huna had a shorter duration of power. A Huna-wearer could only be detected by, someone seeing their shadow or the usage of an Arthron, Elda or Rode.
- Great: In BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui, Toa Metru Vakama used his Huna to make himself invisible to avoid having Makuta Teridax seeing him.
- Noble: Turaga Vakama used his Huna to drive the Rahi Nui into a rage and trick it into running into a wall in BIONICLE Chronicles 4: Tales of the Masks.
- Toa Metru Vakama - Formerly; briefly lost when he became a Toa Hordika; transformed into its Noble version when he became a Turaga.
- Matoran Vakama - Formerly; transformed into its Great version when he became a Toa Metru.
- Turaga Vakama - Primary mask
- Turaga Nokama - Secondary mask
- Turaga Matau - Secondary mask
- Turaga Onewa - Secondary mask
- Turaga Whenua - Secondary mask
- Turaga Nuju - Secondary mask
- The Toa Mata - Formerly secondary masks; lost when they became Toa Nuva, now with the Turaga.
- Tehutti - Formerly on Metru Nui; replaced with a Kakama on Mata Nui.
- Various Rahi - Formerly; all now uninfected.
The Noble Huna was first released in orange in 2001, as part of the Turaga Vakama set. It was also released in the other colours of the Turaga: light blue, tan, dark grey, lime green and light grey, so the other Turagas could wear it. It was also released in the Muaka and Kane-Ra set in the color black, meant to represent an Infected Mask. It was also seen in in the Tehutti set of 2004.
The Great Huna was first released in the Toa Vakama set in 2004, and was also seen on Vakama's Toa Disk. It was later seen in 2005 in its Hordika-mutated form in the Toa Hordika Vakama set. In 2007, two dark green Hordika-mutated Great Hunas were included as leg armor for Karzahni.
|Kanohi • Krana • Kanohi Nuva • Krana-Kal • Kraata • Kanoka • Rhotuka • Zamor Spheres • Squids • Golden Armor|