Nuhvok-Kal's power out of control, turning it into a black hole.
|Associated Color(s)||Purple, black|
Gravity was an element that allowed the user to manipulate the force of gravity.
- Levitating objects.
- Increasing gravity.
- Manipulating gravity to fly.
- Unleashing a Gravity Nova Blast. (Toa-exclusive)
- Creating a black hole.
- Changing gravity to an extent which allows the user to walk sideways or upside-down on solid surfaces.
It has been confirmed by Greg Farshtey that beings other than Toa cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. It has also been confirmed that as long as each of them wields a different Element, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
- Nuhvok-Kal - Formerly; now destroyed
- Any wearer of a Kanohi Garai
- All Kraata and Rahkshi of Gravity
- Most Makuta
- Takutanuva - Formerly; now unmerged
- Ba-Matoran - Inaccessible
- All Toa of Gravity
- A Toa of Gravity from Varian's Team
- A Toa of Gravity killed by Lariska
- A Toa of Gravity of the first Toa Team - Now deceased
- Turaga of Gravity - Diminished from when a Toa.
- Skakdi of Gravity - Only when used with another Skakdi.
- All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Gravity were male.
- Few Ba-Matoran or Toa of Gravity exist; they were considered extremely rare.
- Gravity did not allow its user to absorb their own element.
|Elements and Powers (v|e)|
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma • Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand|
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum • Rahkshi Powers|