Tahu channeling his Fire powers
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Red|
Secondary: Orange, yellow, black
|Associated Location(s)||Ta-Metru, Ta-Wahi, Ta-Koro (all formerly)|
Fire was a destructive Elemental Power involving the essence of courage in the Matoran Universe and Spherus Magna. This was one of the most common elements, and was used frequently by Toa, Turaga, and Matoran.
All users of this element were passively more resistant to heat, and weaker against cold than other beings.
- Creating flames.
- Creating concentrated beams of thermal energy.
- Generating a wall of fire.
- Generating a cage of fire.
- Creating fireballs.
- Superheating one's skin.
- Superheating inanimate objects
- Manipulating themal energy.
- Absorbing thermal energy.
- Unleashing a Fire Nova Blast. - Toa-exclusive
- Detecting energy sources, since energy gives off heat.
- Setting a delayed reaction of fire/heat. - Toa Nuva-exclusive
- "Possessing" fire. - Element Lord-exclusive
With all wielding different elements, six Toa could combine their powers to create a Protodermis cage, capable of sealing away powerful beings, such as the likes of Makuta Teridax, or the Bahrag Queens. Freeing trapped entities required a shard of the prison to be charged with the same elemental powers used to construct it. 
Beings other than Toa could not combine their powers at all, making them the only ones able to do so.
- When combined with the Element of Air, it could be used to create a tornado of fire.
- When combined with the Element of Ice, it could create water, or an instantaneous seal.
- When combined with the Element of Earth or Stone, it could be used to make lava.
- When combined with sand, it could form glass.
- When combined with the Element of Water, it could be used to make steam.
These beings were known wielders of the Element of Fire:
- All Ta-Matoran - Inaccessable
- All Toa of Fire
- Turaga - Reduced
- All Tahnok
- The Bahrag Queens
- All Fire Skakdi - only when used with another Skakdi
- The Element Lord of Fire
- Glatorian Ackar - Activated by the Ignika
These locations were affiliated with the Element of Fire:
- The Great Volcano
- The Cavern of Fire in the Great Being's Laboratory
- Ta-Metru - Formerly; now abandoned.
- Ta-Wahi - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- Ta-Koro - Formerly; destroyed by the Rahkshi.
- Ta-Kini - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- Ta-Suva - Formerly; destroyed by the Rahkshi.
- All Matoran, Toa and Turaga of Fire were male.
|Elements and Powers (v|e)|
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma • Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand|
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum • Rahkshi Powers|