|Colors||gunmetal gray and burnt orange, bronze, gold|
|Habitat||Metal-rich locations, Nynrah|
|Tools and Abilities||Various|
Fe-Matoran were Matoran with innate Iron powers, which gave them great endurance. Some Fe-Matoran lived on the island of Stelt. The only known named Fe-Matoran was Zaria, who was transformed into a Toa of Iron. Fe-Matoran wore gunmetal gray and burnt orange armor.
- A Dark Hunter codenamed "Phantom" - Formerly
- Several Nynrah Ghosts
- A former Nynrah Ghost who resided on Stelt
- An unknown Fe-Matoran that became a Toa of Iron and was part of the Toa Cordak - Formerly; now deceased
- An unknown number of Fe-Matoran that became Toa of Iron killed by the Brotherhood of Makuta. - Revived on the Red Star
- Zaria - Formerly; now a Toa of Iron.
- The prefix "Fe-" is derived from the chemical symbol for iron, "Fe".
- The only place known to have Fe-Matoran was Nynrah.
- Some Fe-Matoran were part of the Nynrah Ghosts.
|Ta-Matoran • Ga-Matoran • Le-Matoran • Po-Matoran • Onu-Matoran • Ko-Matoran • Av-Matoran • Shadow Matoran|
Vo-Matoran • Fa-Matoran • Su-Matoran • Ba-Matoran • De-Matoran • Fe-Matoran • Bo-Matoran • Ce-Matoran