- —Narration, BIONICLE Adventures 1: Mystery of Metru Nui
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Black|
Secondary: Dark grey, purple, tan, orange
|Associated Location(s)||Onu-Metru, Onu-Wahi, Onu-Koro|
Earth was an elemental power in the Matoran Universe.
This element was used by Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of Earth. Toa of Earth had almost perfect control of the element. This element gave Matoran night vision and strength. Turaga abilities were somewhere in the middle.
- Creating earth.
- Manipulating earth, terrain, soil, and clay.
- Causing earthquakes.
- Absorbing earth.
- Setting a delayed reaction of earth (Toa Nuva-exclusive).
- Unleashing an Earth Nova Blast. (Toa exclusive)
- Incredible strength and enhanced night vision also come with this power.
- When mixed with Fire, Earth could create lava.
- When mixed with Water, Earth could create mud.
- When combined with any other five different Elements, it created a Protodermis cage around the target that was only breakable by a second union of the Elements.
These beings were wielders of the Element of Earth:
- Onu-Matoran - Inaccessable
- Toa of Earth
- Turaga of Earth - Weakened
- Whenua - Reduced when he became a Turaga.
- The Bahrag
- Skakdi of Earth - Only with another Skakdi
- Guardian - Rhotuka Spinner power.
- The Element Lord of Earth
The following locations were affiliated with the Element of Earth:
- Bota Magna
- Onu-Metru - Formerly; now abandoned.
- Onu-Wahi - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- The subterranean regions of Okoto
- The power of Earth could not affect boulders, mountains, or sand, as those were related to the element of Stone.
- All Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of Earth were male.
|Elements and Powers (v|e)|
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Light • Shadow • Lightning • Magnetism • Plantlife • Plasma • Gravity • Sonics • Psionics • Iron • Sand|
|Legendary Powers||Life • Time • Creation|
|Powers||Acid • Vacuum • Rahkshi Powers|