- —Narration, BIONICLE Legends 10: Swamp of Secrets
|Mask of Repulsion|
|Power(s)||Let user repulse target|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Krika (formerly)|
The Kanohi Crast was the Mask of Repulsion. It gave its user the power to repel whatever they wanted for offense or defense. By repelling the ground, the user could achive a limited type of flight. The user can only affect one target at a time, and can control how hard they repulse the target.
- Great: In BIONICLE Legends 10: Swamp of Secrets, Krika used his Great Crast to repel Makuta Gorast, sending her into a nearby stalactite with enough force to stun her.
- Most Toa would not usually choose to wear a Crast, as they considered its powers to be immoral, since the Crast repelled nature itself via its power.
- The Crast was designed by BIONICLE part designer Erland Refling Nielsen.
- The Crast worn by Krika was created out of protosteel.
- As a side-effect of being worn by a shapeshifter, whenever Krika shapeshifted, his Crast would change with him.