| Now, I will protect Mata Nui from you!
Some of the contents of this article are non-canon, meaning that they are not a part of the BIONICLE story. Be warned that this article is about as true as Makuta protecting Mata Nui.
|Command Toa Hahli|
|Online Game Information|
|Controls||Directional keys and Space|
There are 6 levels, in which the player is Hahli, trying to chase down the Barraki. The object of the game is to collect 6 Cordak Missiles, 1 from each level.
- Left and right arrow keys: move Hahli in that direction.
- Up and down arrow keys: increase and decrease Hahli's speed.
- Spacebar: Slashes Protosteel Talons.
- Beginning: Hahli is being shot at by Takadox, and then she starts to pursue him.
- Winning: Hahli grabs a Cordak Missile, fires it, and celebrates.
- Losing: Hahli is hit by a squid and is then surrounded by 3 Barraki.
- Sea Grass: makes Hahli spin out of control.
- Bubbles: Slow Hahli's speed down to a crawl.
- Sea Creatures: Swim at about the same speed as Hahli.
- Sea Squid: Are fired backwards by the Barraki.
Bosses all have a health bar. Defeating them beats the level.
- -200 for killing a sea creature
- +1,000 for bashing a Barraki into a wall
- +5,000 for slashing a Barraki
Level score is calculated from:
- Strikes Landed
- The Mask of Life cheat was 'LEA', which activated a rejuvenating shield around Hahli.
Pressing 1,2,3, and 4 at the same time caused the game to say "cheater", and cheat mode to be activated.
- 1=Win Level
- 2=Restart Level
- 3=Regenerate Health
- 4=Activate The Ignika
- 5=Toggle On And Off Volume
- 8=Win game