The BIONICLE Stars is the group-name of the 2010 Winter sets. The sets were the last sets to be released for BIONICLE until the 2015 reboot. The sets are: Nektann (mislabeled as "Piraka"), a Rahkshi, a nameless Skrall, Tahu, Takanuva, and Gresh, making Tahu and Takanuva two of the 6 characters to be released 4 times, the most releases of any character.
- In the commercial, it says "3 ancient heroes", even though Gresh, a rookie Glatorian, wasn't part of the original universe or storyline. The same applies with the Skrall.
- The sets have similar builds to the 2008 Matoran and 2009 Agori. Despite this, they still are almost as tall as the original Toa Mata from 2001, although with much less bulk on the torsos.
- Most of the other characters are scaled down.
- Although Mata Nui changed Tahu's armor back to his Toa Mata form, he still looks different because he was, and still is, wearing the Adaptive Armor given to him by Artakha.
- This line is widely considered one of the worst BIONICLE lines by the fanbase.
- In each set you get a piece of Golden Armor. They are as follows:
- All of these pieces can be placed on Tahu, some of them replacing his armor.
- All six of the sets and the Golden Armor could be put together to form Gaardus.